Children's Homes and Institutions in Co. Tipperary, Republic of Ireland
AB=Northern Ireland Area Board; IS=Industrial School; LA=Ladies' Association; PL=Poor Law Home;
Rfy=Reformatory School; SA=Salvation Army; MH=Magdalen Home; MB=Mothers/Babies;
CS=Certified School; AS=Approved School; CHE=Community Home; LD=List D;
PHm=Probation Home; PHs=Probation Hostel; BI=Borstal; DC=Detention Centre;
DB=Barnardo's; WS=Waifs & Strays / Children's Society; NCH=National Children's Home; CC=County Council;
BC=Borough Council; LC=London Borough Council.
Links marked * are to pages on www.workhouses.org.uk.
- St Francis' Industrial School, Friar Street, Cashel (IS)
- Presentation Orphanage, Cashel
- Clonmel Industrial School, Clonmel (IS)
- St Bernard's Industrial School / Holy Angels College, Presentation Convent, Dundrum (IS)
- St Bernard's Group, Fethard (IS)
- St Mary's Home Industrial School for Roman Catholic Boys, Nenagh (IS)
- St Anne's, Sean Ross Abbey, Short Corville Road, Roscrea (MB)
- St Augustine's Industrial School, Mary's Street, Templemore (IS)
- St Louis' Industrial School, Bank Street?, Thurles (IS)
- Tipperary Industrial School, Rosanna Road, Tipperary (IS)
Except where indicated, this page () © Peter Higginbotham. Contents may not be reproduced without permission.